Have a look at the benefits of using Molecular Sieve 3A for ethanol dehydration process.
- It is simple and easy to automate process, thus reduces labor and training cost.
- This dehydration process is easy to handle as not a single type of chemical is used in it. The workers can easily keep them away from any kind of endanger as it does not hold any material handling or liability issues.
- In addition to ethanol, a well-designed and manufactured sieve is not only used to dehydrate the ethanol hydrated vapors, but is highly useful for dehydrating other types of chemicals too. Thus, gives a facility to use this system in future operations as well.
- Molecular sieve 3A has an extensive possible service life except failure due to mechanical destruction. A properly designed system can work for ethanol dehydration process for more than 5 years.
- It can be worked as an individual system or can be incorporated with the distillation system. This helps customers to get the benefits of maximum functional flexibility and energy efficiency.
- An accurately designed molecular sieve can be easily dehydrate 160-proof to 190+ proof ethanol consistently.
Other Applications use Type 3A
- Dehydration of gases, oils and liquids
- Cracked gas and olefin drying
- Drying of Cuts Ethane-Ethylene
- Drying organic liquids (kerosene, hexane, benzene, cyclohexane, propylene, methanol, ethanol, isopropanol, etc.)
- Drying and purification of inert gas
Sorbead India offers an advanced control systemwith automatic operation for ethanol dehydration process using molecular sieve technology. This system has been tested and proved as the ideal solution to get the high dryness level in the final ethanol product.